Wednesday 26 April 2017

Looking For A Indian Male Voice Over Actor ?


Indian Voice Over Actor - Kuldeep 


As you will hear, I am a  Male  Voice over Indian Actor with a Received Pronunciation Indian Accent I work from my home studio, recording voice overs for clients large & small, who are based around the world. 



If you need a voice over for your project 

Phone system recordings
videos
Games or Animation
E-learning & training
Tv & Radio FM commercials or narrations


You've come to the right place at Dhani Yugam!  Take a look around the site and have a listen to my audio and video voice demos on Voice Over Services India.





Contact me with your project requirements and I will get a quote & turnaround time to you ASAP.  I aim to deliver voiceover recordings within 24hour.


Visit More Information Abouthindi voice actor in india.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking For A Indian Male Voice Over Actor ?

Indian Voice Over Actor - Kuldeep  As you will hear, I am a  Male  Voice over Indian Actor with a Received Pronunciation Indian Accent...